Select ‘Start brushing’ from the menu and the start screen will appear.
Select ‘When ready, tap to START!’ and brushing will begin. Proceed to brush, floss, and use mouth wash and so on as indicated.
Tap the cog at the bottom righthand side of the screen and select the ‘Reward settings’. The password settings screen will appear. After completing your password settings you will be able to set rewards for when you reach brushing achievements.
1. 10 bonus points will be awarded every 10 consecutive days.
2. You will be awarded a ‘Silver Brush (Floss)’ after 14 days of consecutive use, and will be able to continue to use it as long as you continue to brush consistently. (If there is a break in use you will only be able to use the silver brush again after 14 consecutive days of use.)
3. You will be awarded a ‘Gold Brush (Floss)’ after 30 days of consecutive use, and can continue to use it as long as you continue to brush consistently. (If there is a break in use you will only be able to use it again after 30 consecutive days of use.)
4. An additional 10 bonus points will be awarded every 30 consecutive days.
5. You can also obtain ‘Rewards’ as chosen in the user settings every consecutive 30 days.
6. You can attain an seasonal alternate skin every 60 consecutive days. (You can continue to use the alternate skin even if there is a break in use, so that you can create a collection of alternate skins.)
Users compete with one another through a combination of consecutive days of brushing and points acquired. In other words, a break in continuity will result in having to start over from zero. Users do not compete in real-time. There is a time lapse in competition between players as points are tallied over a number of consecutive days, meaning that you can compete when it suits you.
Up to twice per day
Missed Days Limit
Competing Against Friends
B. Register your friends to slots
Competing Against Preset Characters
By turning on notifications (ON/OFF), a message to brush your teeth will be sent at previously designated times.
By turning on notifications (ON/OFF), a message to brush your teeth will be sent at designated times.
There are 3 brushing speeds. (Normal: 8 minutes / Fast: 6.5 minutes / Super fast: 4 minutes)
You can set the brushing audio guide to (ON/OFF).
You can set the BGM to (ON/OFF).
You can set the BGM to (Be Happy/Soul).
You can set dental floss use to (ON/OFF).
You can set mouthwash use to (ON/OFF).
Brush’n’Save is a free application.
Brush’n’Save is a developer’s registered trademarks.
There are individual differences in the effect of toothbrushing.
Amano Dental Clinic